Bonneville Magazine Article

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville Magazine Article
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:48:06 -0700
A few months back, Cars & Parts, Corvette featured our C/GT Vette. The
photos are from SpeedWeek '99. Although the author mostly "ripped off"
an article prviously published in 1997, and there are a few factual
errors, Linda & I appreciate the exposure & the pictures are nice.  I
wish more articles  were written on LSR as it would be great to attract
the "next" generation of racers. Here is the link if you care to peruse
it ( I think that is a $.50 word for glance) Hope to meet some of you at
Muroc & put names to a few faces.
Ed
http://www.vette.org/DCA/CrossedFlagsCourier/Corvette_Worth_It's_Salt/