Muroc updates

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Muroc updates
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 01:43:17 -0600
List,

I am about to get a few hours of sleep anyway before my flight leaves at
6 am from denver. I will be doing daily updates of the Muroc event while
im out there with pictures and commentary on the days events, Friday,
Saturday, Sunday night and the final updates on Monday with some
articles and the video, on the Muroc page.
So keep checking the site for all the updates.
Also keep in mind the Nitrous Express will be in Chat next Tuesday night
at 7 pm Mountain time to talk about nitrous, their setups, and the like.
June 27th so keep your calenders open to make it, took me along time and
effort in setting this up so please make an appearance and ask some
questions.  I have also been working with Nitrous Express to give a
racer discount with mention of the site, may not be much but it is
something, so help support me and I will do my best to help all of you.
Every little bit helps....
If you have an idea, or would like a person, or a company to make an
appearance in the chat email me and Ill do my best to get them to come
into the chat.

See you Tuesday night,
Jonathan Amo
owner/webmaster