SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

To: lanspeed@west.net
Subject: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 21:47:14 EDT
        Louise,   Thank You  for your clarification of  WHO  was FIRST  to
400 mph .
Your attention to accuracy, and the details of  who  -  when  -  where  -
how fast,
and if it was a record or not,  are  RIGHT  ON,  as is also evident in your
excellent
book on this fascinating world of land speed racing at the timeless
Bonneville
Salt Flats in western Utah  .     Keep up the  GREAT  WORK   .........
and  ........  WHEN  can we start anticipating another super book all about
             THE  HISTORY  OF  RACING  AT  THE  DRY  LAKES   ???
    I  would guess everyone on this list would spring for a copy as soon as
it was
available  .......  plus many more newcomers to this branch of the world of
                                automotive high speed  competition  .

    Thanks again,  from just one of your fans  .........  and  GOOD  LUCK
                                       in your future endeavors  !!!
 Bruce Ferguson