Re: Two Clubs - More Than four, five ..... ?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Two Clubs - More Than four, five ..... ?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:08:01 -0500
Malcom.... I am sorry I mis-read that Post.... I thought it was a Quarter
mile.... not a Measured 1/4 in the Middle....

that sounds exactly Like Maxton.... except our Timing is of course the 132'
Trap....  Hmmm How bout you Start a Two Club over there? Then there would be
Six..... Interesting thought....

Keith ( Still Recommending a shot at the C/FALT record at Muroc)