Re: M/C class.Production.

To: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Subject: Re: M/C class.Production.
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:52:34 -0600
Don, First here is the bike you are looking for, unbelievable deal

                                         Your search found 1 matches.
                                        This page will show you the final
hit.
                                            gpz 750 turbo CHEAP $$
                  Categories:
                             Race Bikes/Complete
                             Street Bikes/Complete
                             Collectables & Diecast
                                                                No
                                                               Photo

                         Ad #:
                             1798 (06/27/2000)
                       Contact:
                             jeff vanlandingham
                             ashville, n.c.
                             usa
                      Phone #:
                             1-800-359-0567
                        E-Mail:
                             Reply to Ad

                  16,000 miles great cond. 2,000.00 call 1-800-359-0567 ask
for jeff.

Second, no Team Amo has not run yet this year, we strive to make Bonneville
each year, and have yet to run at other events

Third, the rules are accessible on SCTA's site    http://www.scta-bni.org/

Fourth,  the likely crash you saw was Ron Cook, who went through the timing
lights at 198mph and reportedly continued to accelerate to 200 before being
pitched off     go to    http://www.wsminc.com/RonCook/Ron.html

Joe :)