Re: Vintage engine

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vintage engine
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:04:40 -0700
Hey Doug. Smokey and Dean Murry are from Atascadero and I tease them
because Atascadero means MUD HOLE in spanish. That's even lower than big
ditch. Wish I could go to b-ville this year but just can't make it
happen. Good luck to to you and have a safe trip. I'll keep up on what's
going on with landracing.com.
                Doug Odom about 40 miles south of mud hole