Re: Hot Rod Article

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, FastmetalBDF@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Hot Rod Article
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 06:44:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hey John,
The last time we tried to E-mail Hot Rod on an
issue, the E-Mail address that was posted
wouldn't work.  Do you or Keith have a good
address for Hot Rod.  I agree that a little
positive stroking now will go a long way in
keeping and improving their support.

Dick J

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>

http://invites.yahoo.com/