Great issue

To: react@emapusa.com
Subject: Great issue
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:50:10 -0700 (PDT)
I've been a hot rodder ever since I picked up a
copy of Hot Rod Magazine about a half century
ago.  It was the issue that had the cutaway
feature on the famous Pierson Brothers Land Speed
Racing Coupe.
In the ensuing years I have raced everything from
sportscars at Sebring to Super Stocks at Moroso
and motorcycles at Daytona, but my heart has
always been in land speed racing.
A year ago I finally got my initiation into Land
Speed Racing at Maxton North Carolina, where I
met Keith Turk, who was in a feature in your
current issue, and who helped inspire me to go
after my dream.  I am now in the final stages of
building a car that will be run on the Bonneville
Salt Flats, and I will finally live that dream.
Thank you Hot Rod Magazine for keeping the Land
Speed Racing torch llluminated all these years.
I look forward to more LSR articles between your
covers.

=====
......(In East Texas)........
.Hemis and Flatheads Forever.