Welcome to the List

To: "William McIntyre" <acromac@worldnet.att.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Welcome to the List
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 17:28:43 -0500
Bill I am sure you have posted before and I didn't catch the name....
Welcome to the list.... Just a couple of quick Notes to help you along
here...

All of our Previous Messages are posted on an Archeive at www.listquest.com
and can be retrieved by subject or author....  Neat deal really ... lot's of
stuff in there on most subjects.... Hence maintaining a correct subject line
helps in later searches for information.... For example your post on the 300
was in line with the Topic line... had I replied with this Welcome it
wouldn't be....

Love your tale of the Gentleman in the 300.... that is exactly the kind of
post some of us newer Land speed racers need to hear....   We have kind of a
Wholesome family place here... we try not to argue on the List.... though we
are welcome to disagree.... If we have something honestly Negative to a
Person or Car we try and keep that off list... . we just try and keep things
polite..

Again Welcome to the List... and if there are any other folks out there Feel
Free to post a Note to the list... introduce yourself if you would.... and
obviously don't worry about how it's written.... we are into content.

Keith Turk ( ECTA... Muroc 200mph clubs and a Wanna be everywhere else)