Re: Ask The Man Who Owns One

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ask The Man Who Owns One
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:50:11 -0400
    Cool, would be neat in a '53 Studebaker, but what's the advantage?
Something about the Packard design? Or just different than the belly button
SBC.

    Even if this is a pre '59 it's my understanding that because its a V8
OHV it doesn't qualify for  XO/ or XXO/, or did I miss read the rule book
again?

    John Beckett, LSR #79, E/GCC