Re: Thrashing....

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <V4GR@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Thrashing....
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:51:15 -0400
Hey any "D" in a storm...right. You'll be fine...pump up the nitrous and go
fast. Get a baseline on the Dyno at home and then take it to the big white
Dyno in Wendover. Experiment with the ballast...lowering the car...etc.
You'll know a bunch more about the car at high speeds when you come back to
WOS in September with the trick "D".

John Beckett, LSR #79, E/GCC