Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ?

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: CONSPIRACY OR LOST IN SPACE ?
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 12:13:58 -0700
OK Bruce, here we go again........
If it aint one d*mned thing it's another..... Gears showed up this AM but no
side- yokes or shim kit. Called vendor, it's in a seperate box "you mean you
didn't get that box too?" Yes ANOTHER LOST SHIPMENT! Pulled the side yokes from
another rear end, but still need shims - none in town..........Will have some by
tomm but in the meantime, keep all sharp objects away from me...............
Ed (not whining, just wondering , why me?)