Re: Hot Rod Magazine

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Hot Rod Magazine
From: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:59:31 -0700
Folks, sorry to bother but we are talking about the September issue of
Hotrod?????

John B. in Cincy

P.S. any fellow rodders attending the Nats in Louisville?? If so look for us
in a '32 highboy roadster
black with flames (that narrows it down to about 5,000 cars) we usually try
to park between the buildings by the fountain/pool. Look us up!
John & Bobbie Backus