Fwd: Under Arnie' s Lid

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Under Arnie' s Lid
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 23:29:43 EDT
--part1_f5.17093a3.26b8efa7_boundary

From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Full-name: FastmetalBDF
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 23:26:18 EDT
Subject: Under  Arnie' s  Lid
To: squarerollbars@yahoo.com

         Arnie, it shows a man's character when he can make an honest apology
.
 Yes, you  ARE a character, but beneath that slouching hat, and behind your
sometimes acerbic comments, hides a darned decent guy, and a real gearhead
 from the old days .   Pretty fair writer of hot rod history, also .......
        Thanks a lot for squaring this away  .....  I might even buy you a
Coke at
the Ty Rods meet next month .
How about a little history for the LSR guys of your days with Mercedes Benz
      or  Hot  Rod  Magazine ???      We know you' ve  got lots of stories
don' t save 'em all for your next book .....
      Doug and I off for California, Darrell, and The Salt next week !
                            Bruce

--part1_f5.17093a3.26b8efa7_boundary--