Re: Open letter Re: Freedom of expression.

To: dkveuro@pop.flash.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Open letter Re: Freedom of expression.
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 00:16:34 EDT
        WELL  SAID,   Don,  well said  !!!     You make some very good points
 There are  MANY out there who would take away not just our freedom of
expression, but would dictate what we read, where we live, whether or not we
can even have a gun in our home ....... and would regulate this internet from
one
end to the other  !      Unfortunately, some of these people are in politics
and
positions of power where their voice seems louder than ours  ....... and they
think they know what is " good " for us ......  they would tell us how every
aspect
of our lives should be lived .    I would remind you of a quote that I have
read
several times in the past  ....... it goes something like this  :
         Those who forget the lessons of the past are doomed to relive them

Ever get the feeling that Big Brother is a little closer than we might think
???

        Thanks for the posting  .....
                           The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance
Bruce