Re: TR-7 ?

To: "JAMES CANNON" <dr.piston@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: TR-7 ?
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:18:43 -0700
Jim,

Depending on engine size and extent of modifications the TR-7 would be
classed as either a GT, under Production category or a Modified Sports,
under the Modified category.

As an aside we heard from our friends from the Chicago Area Alfa owners club
yesterday. For their second trip to the salt they are coming with 2 cars, 4
engines and 40 people - talk about being bit by the salt bug!

Dan Warner