Re: and you think you have it bad

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: and you think you have it bad
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 18:51:05 -0600
Aaa how fun, got to love the sport, today I told my current job to go blow.....
Going home this weekend to help Joe finish the bike in South Dakota, Come back
Start new Job Monday, leave Thursday the 10th for Bonneville, sorry Ill work for
ya but I need this time off the 10th thru the 19th, and o yeah some time during
the months I take a friday-Monday off to goto other events, they simply said,
"Sign Here,  glad to have ya aboard."
This is with an awsome raise, 3 less hours a day, and not have to put up with so
much crap, full benefits, and paid vacation to start.
I said ok.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com