Re: campin' out.

To: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Subject: Re: campin' out.
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 22:24:27 -0600
Thing camping there is fine, and not hot usually, my folks and I most of the
time sleep BETTER out there than in town at the motel, and as far as fires go,
I dont see the harm in fires on the salt, not alot of anything growing out
there, guess they might not like our fireworks either, we will see, doubt you
could get in at the KOA it is usually booked up as fast as the motels, another
good place to stay though, the people running it are REAL people, very rare in
Wendover, not sure if its the heat, the water, or just being a little too
remote          Joe :)