Re: Nuclear powered. No kaaaboom.

To: fosterap@flash.net
Subject: Re: Nuclear powered. No kaaaboom.
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 00:02:11 -0500
Well, it could drive a wheel or two rather than a propeller.
But movin' on a bit, I am now thinkin' of a Anti-matter containment
field propulsion unit with a low molecular weight liquid meduim fluid
heat exchanger, something like a turbine, geared to the axle.
Still a nuclear reactor type of thing but the down sizing of a Tokomak
is where I get problems......!
             DK.