Re: Hello from Dan Webster

To: Dan Webster <websters@pyramid.net>
Subject: Re: Hello from Dan Webster
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 12:58:36 -0700
Dan,
So I will get to run against the old Burkland car again. Betty and I
butted heads in D/FCC for a few years running against a 205 MPH minimum.
Both records are now a bit higher, respectable numbers, Gas at 226.527
MPH (John Beckett #79) and Fuel at 234.393 MPH (our car #216). Looking
forward to seeing you again, welcome top the list.

Tom, Redding CA -#216 D/GCC