UPDATE

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: UPDATE
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 07:14:18 -0600
List,

Just now getting ready to leave for Bonneville. Those of you who could
not make the event, please stay updated on Landracing.com I will be
posting the first pictures of the event on Friday night, then everynight
after that, Pictures, Video, and commentary. And also dont forget to
check out our project at www.landracing.com/teamamo
Tuesday night will be the gathering at the bend, I will not be in the
chat Tuesday night, If you are curious as what team is doing what drop
me an email, I will be checkig it a couple times a day.

Everybody have a good week, and talk to you in about a week and a half.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com