Re: vacuum cleaner paint jobs....

To: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: vacuum cleaner paint jobs....
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:31:50 -0500
Well guys I gotta say it, this vac painting stuff is like the paint job
I tried once, it really sucks! More coat hangers than a Dillards
wharehouse and more orange peel than a Floria orchard...
What was worse was the paint changed shades every time I refilled the
bottle! Couldn't understand why it was getting on the windows and in my
mouth and nose until some one told me about duct tape for masking, I
told 'im "Don't be stupid, you can't breath through that stuff!"
DK.