Re: Motoring Songs

To: <OHFASTONE@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Motoring Songs
From: "The Butters Family" <bbutters@dmi.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:29:58 -0700
   Jish I was there, born in Polk County in l946, lived there until l953.
Then moved to the next county south. Guess I was to young to remember that
one. Do remember a neighbor bringing home a brand new Pontiac with an Indian
on the hood, now that was impressive. Kvach waiting to see what transpires
on the salt while I keep an eye out for forest fires here in north Idaho.