Jon Amo's updates/Turk's engine

To: land-speed-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Jon Amo's updates/Turk's engine
From: "Kimbro, Ray E" <ray.kimbro@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:34:54 -0400
Hey y'all,

I just finished looking at Jon Amo's updates to Landracing.com -

First - I'd like to publicly thank Jon for putting forth the effort to keep
us abreast of the happenings in Bonneville - Well Done, Sir!

Secondly, one of his updates is that Keith Turk lunched an engine on a
216mph pass - I hope that this doesn't spell the end of Speedweek for him -
has anyone heard from him to know if the damage to the engine is repairable?
If anyone here is speaking with Keith, let him know that the Sportster List
Race Team has about 30 folks along with, and that they'd be more than happy
to assist with any wrenching needs that he has. They're staying at the
Wendover KOA, and at the Stateline Inn.

Ray Kimbro "Ray in Richmond"
Sportster List Race Team - http://www.sportster.org/LSR/