Re: Ardun News from Bonneville

To: ardunbill@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Ardun News from Bonneville
From: Kris Wright <kw@cimsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:01:12 -0600
Yes, what a fantastic accomplishment, Ardun Doug!
Congratulations again!
Dan & I were in Tech Inspection when the final say so
was that he did break the record.  (Dog, Buckwheat, was
with us, too!).  Got to see Doug receive
his 200 mph hat, shirt, etc. and shake his hand.
Thank you for letting us share a bit in the excitement.
Kris Wright
USFRA Program Advertising