Re: Records

To: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: Records
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 17:05:24 -0600
Doug,

Ill have these posted for Maxton within the next week hopefully, stay
tuned. As for Lake Gairdner, I will contact them and see what I can do to
get them posted.
Right now im working on a Bonneville recap, and lightening all the photos
on the site, they came in pretty dark. and fixing the link to the larger
files.
Im still waiting for the updated runs, and records, and qualifiers so once
they are forwarded to me ill have them posted with the Bonneville Recap.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com