Re: Another chapter in the saga of the calamity kids VS the salt

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Another chapter in the saga of the calamity kids VS the salt
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 12:22:45 -0700
Jim
Glad to hear you are OK. Man, you can't drink too much water at Bonneville. To
bad about the tranny problems but I know you will over come that. The car sure
looks good going down the course. It was one heck of a week on the salt ant
other then a couple of minor injuries, burns and bad bruises o the bike rider it
was a great meet. See you at the lakes. By the way did you get the Summers
model? and if so how is it?
Glen