Re: DRLA Address

To: Nt788@aol.com, yesford@clear.net.nz, popms@thegrid.net,
Subject: Re: DRLA Address
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:38:27 EDT
The rest of the Nebulous Theorem story.  On the 300 run with the 400 CID - we
blew the headgaskets ending our week.  Although not to be overlooked,
Nebulous Theorem II running I/GS and I/FS magnificently  prepared, set up,
and driven by Jim True captured the gas record by ten miles per hour at 226
still running gas captured the fuel record at 227.  His wife then got her AA
license and challenged the gas record and was short by 3 miles an hour.  An
absolutely fabulous effort.  It is powered by an absolutely stock 1000cc
Yamaha R1 engine.  Keep an eye on this baby!

Thanks everybody.
Nebulous Jack