Re: Fire

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fire
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:53:20 -0400
Maybe shoulda put the butt out....... With the number of "un-grounded"
cars out there that get fuel poured into them and lines removed and
replaced what to you think?? Never saw anyone at the fuel truck put a
gound wire on any car I ever brought up there. Maybe the "BUTT" was the
problem?? You know flamable fuel and all that..
Oxidizer(air) + fuel(gas) + ignition(butt) = Combustion(fire)
Dahlgren