Re: Piston information

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Piston information
From: Kris Wright <kw@cimsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:57:42 -0600
Keith,
I finally got to really read this, all this techy stuff is quite interesting,
too.
We're getting an MSD adjustable boost master (retard!)
for the '33 Ply w/354 Hemi & 6-71 Blower.  Seems like we like
our Ross pistons, too!
Are you going to try & make WOS, also?  Our fireman friend, Jim,
will be running a Kawi 12, should prove interesting!  His nick
name used to be "Button" cause of the nitrous in his '55 Chev w/
Pontiac 455 Super Duty.  Now it's Diamond Jim what with that
costly Kaw.
Kris Wright