Mirachem

To: Mike <OHFASTONE@aol.com>
Subject: Mirachem
From: Finishline Coatings <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 16:56:13 -0700
Hi Mike..you missed a great time at Bonneville this year...I'm sure you
knew that already.
Russ is very happy with the Mirachem 250 you sent a few months ago. He
used it to remove the caked on salt from the aluminum body of the race
car and other places that are hard to get to- like the whole motor after
we melted a piston down. It wets down the salt and makes it easy to
remove after the salt has dried.  "It works better than anything else
I've ever used." - direct words from "the man". ( Listen up out there
you guys.. Mike's got a product you need to try on your cars!).
We would like to buy a case of the cans and also a 5 gallon can.
Let us know the total and once again....the dreaded UPS cost.
Thanks,
Lona - Finishline Coatings