Re: Fuel Cells?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Cells?
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 05:06:27 -0400
What's the downside to venting to the outside like a a nascar ride?? I
am not sure i would want to ride around with a trunk load of 118 octane
fumes.. I would sure put the butt out when I open the trunk if it is not
vented outside.  LOL
If the trunk blows up going down course and you can direct the blast to
the rear might be able to use it as thrust sort of like going into full
after burner.. might change classes though.. Geez Keith take out 2 lbs
of ballast and put the hose in..
Dahlgren