Re: Attracting Newcomers/classes

To: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>,
Subject: Re: Attracting Newcomers/classes
From: "Beverly Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:42:19 -0700
Hi Chris - the tentative dates for 2001 were announced at the meeting last
Friday night - tentative means that everyone has until the Board Meeting on
September 8th (correct me if I'm wrong, Mike) to check for any major
problems with the date (like a major earthquake is scheduled for the same
week, or something)
Speedweek 2001 (we may be calling it 2001 Speed Trials soon, so don't be
surprised)
August 18 - 24, 2001 (Inspection & pit set up on the 17th)
World Finals 2001
October 17-20, 2001

I don't know if the USFRA has scheduled their events for 2001 yet -
Bev (and it rained here! not much but hear the high desert got drenched -
how's El Mirage, Mike?)

Thomssen <mdthom@radiks.net>
> Date: 8/28/00 5:02:26 PM
> Subject: Re: Attracting Newcomers/classes
>
> Amen Dave,
>                    and for those who don't want to be competing against
ink,
> simply race in a popular class. There are only so many LSR racers out
there
> including those yet to come into the sport. Plenty of classes will
provide a
> nic'he for everyone and anyone interested.
>
> Chris Harris   New Zealand.
> PS yep just finished my 2001 headers, total eye poetry, hope speed follows
> function.
> As soon as the date for Speedweek 2001 is announced please yell from the
> back porch ASAP as already looks like there'll be 6 RV's of Kiwi
supporters
> joining our tour. Need that date to make bookings.

--- Beverly Stanley
--- beverlycst@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.