Tires for Maxton

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Tires for Maxton
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:06:28 -0700 (PDT)
A while back, when I got a big long discussion
started about tires, somebody from ECTA said not
to waste money on Goodyear Frontrunners for
Maxton (seems like it mighta been you, Keith),
that the concrete tears them up.  Does that mean
for all four wheels, or just for the driving
wheels.  Based on what I learned through that
discussion, I have decided to run some good
speed-rated street tires on the rear, but I've
got a good set of Moroso front drag tires.  Will
they survive on the front end, or should I just
get all street tires?

Thanks

=====
*         Dick J          *