Re: A Test of LSR Dedication

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: A Test of LSR Dedication
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 21:47:17 -0600
Keith, Miss Judie on my end has been real good about putting the 1/4 done egress
windows on hold (started 3 months before Bonn.), and about seeing my toes get
uglyier from putting off getting new shoes, but when the end tables to be turned
into fresh valves to make WOS, well lets just say we are both getting a real
good nights SLEEP.
Joe (why yes I'm waiting to discuss FIA sanctioning available in Oct) Amo :)