INTERIOR DECORATING IN KEITH' S TRAILER

To: kturk@ala.net, dwarner@electrorent.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: INTERIOR DECORATING IN KEITH' S TRAILER
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 18:30:15 EDT
      Keith,  Save that drab grey paint for one of your toolsheds or parts
shacks .....
You probably got the trailer painted already ....... if  NOT ,  here' s a
thought  I' ll
run by you ......  get a few  4 x 8  sheets of  wall paneling ( some nice
looking
wood grain of your choice  )  and some adhesive, and you' ll have a four foot
high
area around the trailer sides / front that has some class and will take quite
beating .   Only drawback ....... you might have to make a few cutouts if you
have attachment rings mounted in the trailer walls ...... no big deal ......
and
it will add a little extra weight to the trailer, which is easily corrected
by LEAVING
several cases of Diet Coke at home when embarking on your next racing
venture !   Oooops !!!   I think I said a BAD thing  ....... I' m outta here
!!!
        Bruce   ....... in gloomy / threatening skies  New England .......
PS :  REMEMBER ,  I said wall paneling .......
                                           NOT   WALL  PAPER !!!