Re: List products to support the list

To: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: List products to support the list
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 19:59:37 -0600
"Suzuki does make a "cute" little (Al Gore friendly) SUV"

I dont need cute or little!!!!!!!
Joe (sporting a NEW 1991 FULL size Chev ext cab 4by4  with 5.7L v-8) Amo :) :)

P.S.  is it OK for the stock oil pressure gauge to read 15 lbs at idle at full
op. temp, it hangs around 30 at highway speed under load??             Yes, I
will screw in a real gauge this week