I feel like the W/D Brand commercial!

To: fosterap@flash.net
Subject: I feel like the W/D Brand commercial!
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 06:23:16 -0700 (PDT)
The bank down at tho corner said it was 114
degrees, and I persisted.  I stuck it out and
worked on the car Friday night, all day Saturday,
all day Sunday and all day Monday.  Did you know
that if you pick up a Craftsman wrench out in the
sun when it's 114 that you will get a "Craftsman"
brand on the palm of your hand?  None-the-less, I
got the rear quarter on, got the front fender
fixed and on, got the roll bar in and almost
completed (ran out of oxygen on Sunday
afternoon). Even though this roll bar is
supposedly for a Camaro, it would not fit under
the roof.  I had to cut 2 inches off the bottom,
and then decided to cut out the floor and mount
it directly to the welded in frame connectors,
consequently, I made the job a little more
complex than I had planned.  But, it will be a
much better and stronger set-up. The battery box
is in and the switch is next to the tail light.

Hey Jerry, are you going to the big Arlington
swap meet this weekend? I'm going to cruise over
there in the morning on Saturday, I need a few
odds and ends for the Camaro. I'll throw an extra
Doctor Pepper in the cooler if you're going to be there.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *
*         # 729           *