Trailer Graphics

To: LandSpeed Louise Ann Noeth <lanspeed@west.net>,
Subject: Trailer Graphics
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 07:02:30 -0700 (PDT)
I second Louise's comments about the anonymous
trailer.  Several years ago, my buddy and I were
deep into motorcycle drag racing.  We started by
carrying our race bikes on the back of our
pickup, graduated to a couple of three rail
trailers, the finally got a pair of enlcosed Pace
trailers.  He had a little more money available
than I did, and he got these really great grahics
all over his trailer that made it look almost
like a factory-sponsored team.  In the beginning
we just went "day-racing" but after a couple of
years, we traveled most of the east coast.  On
one trip, we ended up staying at a motel off the
interstate in a particularly "seedy" area of a
medium sized city.  In the morning, I went out to
my truck and plain black trailer, and he went out
to his GMC dually and no trailer!  $25,000 worth
of Suzuki Pro-Stock bike and about $10,000 worth
of Snap-On tools went with the trailer!  His
insurance would not cover it!  Even now, I use a
flat bed trailer and came out of the motel in
Laurenberg last year to find pieces of my car had
been ripped off right under the lights in front
of the motel!  I'd sure like to have a no-name
enclosed trailer.