Electrical Junk

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical Junk
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 19:12:56 -0500
Well awhile back I talked about wiring the Camaro for the first time....

I am installing a couple of new accessories ( BG 400 ) and completely
changing the wiring for the fuel system... and it dawned on me that I did a
Wiring Diagram... then Brad recommended updating the schematic when I was
through with the actual Colors of wire... which I did....

Nice touch to be able to go back two winters and find out exactly what color
something was supposed to be... and then to find it be that exact color....
Trust me if you have never worked on a British sports car.. I am an expert
at repairing  Shade tree wiring....  This thing is a Breeze now....

Just thought I would take a sec and Pass along the Tip.

Keith ( Will the Rodeck EVER be Done? next time someone says it's a small
block I am going to shoot them... there is NOTHING small block about it...
wow what a trying mess ) ( and all this for 10 more Hp.. ;O)