Cold Snap

To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: Cold Snap
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 06:23:58 -0700 (PDT)
OH MAN, we finaly got a "cold snap", Doug.  It's
dropped all the way down into the ninetys, it was
only ninety six yesterday.  I ain't jokin, ninety
six feels awfully good after a week over 105!  It
felt so good I took yesterday off work and played
on the Camaro all day.  It's lookin more and more
like I might just make that October ECTA meet at
Maxton.  Ordered my rear tires this morning on
the way to work.  Hey, I got your "loaner" VCR
tape from Jerry Foster Monday.  I played it twice
already and am coing to make a copy of it.
That's some nice footage you put together.

--- Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *