Re: Tires & Nitrogen, and Category Thoughts..

To: <DrMayf@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires & Nitrogen, and Category Thoughts..
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:09:48 -0500
np written two Messages and deleted them both... should have deleted the Two
Club message too.... but it was the Truth...as I see it....

obviously it makes my car more sellable... so that is my hidden
agenda....( what you need to know is if I get this 2 club thing done... you
won't see it on the Market )