World of Speed

To: Land-speed list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: World of Speed
From: Wester Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 10:21:26 -0700
List,

It's Sunday, September 17, 2000.

I'm on my way out of the door headed for the salt.

The latest weather forecast for Wendover indicates high clouds with a high
temperature of 91 today.  The moisture associated with the clouds is in far
north-eastern Utah headed into Wyoming.  The Salt Lake weather forecasters
indicate that the high temperatures will taper off to seasonal norms by
Wednesday.  That would be; highs in the very low eighties, low temperatures
in the low fifties and clearing,

Should be great weather on the salt.

We will update 801-583-3765 if there should be any change in this report.
If the recording on the machine starts talking about spectators costs, just
hang up.  You know all the rest.

Lets go get some treatment for Salt fever!  See you on the salt.

Wes Potter  Secretary, USFRA