Racers stuck

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racers stuck
From: jon amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 12:36:50 -0600
List,

USFRA meet was good, but meet isnt over until everyone gets home safley.
Team Amo, Team Elves, and others possible with Keith Turk and John
Beckett are stuck around Rock Springs WY for a closure of I-80.  This
highway has been closed for 2 days now with thousands of truckers and
stranded motorists. Rawlings 100 miles east of Rock Springs is running
out of food with more than 2000 motorists stranded.
The snowfall there has been "said" to have made drifts across the
highway of 8ft, that is rumored dont know of its true. But what I can
tell you is that we are stuck on this hell with no where to go.

Jon and Joe Amo (stuck with thousands of motorists, and what if we hook
up our nitrous system to the truck and plow thru those drifts)