Weather going home

To: Land-speed list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weather going home
From: Wester Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 07:04:19 -0700
List,

At last report  the ECTA guys were going home by a more southern route to
avoid the snow in Colorado and Wyoming.  They just may beat Jonathan Amo
home.

Wonder how Ron Ceroduno made it home to Driggs, Idaho in his topless
Speedway Motors roadster?  He's on the other side of the Tetons from Jackson
Hole, WY.  Probably a cold, wet ride.  We'll probably get to read about it
in Street Rodder.

About the only more common weather we didn't experience at World of Speed
this year was fog.

Wes