COLLEGE CLASS QUESTION !

To: jhigley@foxinternet.net
Subject: COLLEGE CLASS QUESTION !
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:45:37 GMT
Say Higley....

Doug Anderson here;  Lifelong Hot Rodder, Beer Tester, general yahoo, and
fellow Bonny-villain.    You ain't gonna believe this but I'm one of the
students directed to send you an e-mail for my class study on LSR.  I'm 54
yrs old and doin' time full time in this 2 yr colleggg on a federal
re-training program learning CAD (-autocad and cadkey)after being laid off
shortly after returning to southern NYS after attending Bonneville 50 in my
Hot Rod driving all across country in it to attend!

my "official" question for you is: -An easy one if there ever was one, well
ok it's four questions.....

- Do you,and do your team members belong to SCTA/BNI,

- When is your projected date of attempt on the record ?

- And at what location ?

- What initial speed do you all expect the first time out ?

Thanks -Doug Anderson
Bainbridge, NY
Tuesday sept. 27, 2000
10 :40 AM