Re: Speed Shops/Salt Lake city

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, DrMayf@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Speed Shops/Salt Lake city
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:30:31 -0700 (PDT)
UHHH, Keith, Salt Lake City ain't in Las Vegas.
tsk tsk tsk.  Just had to get that in.  By the
way, nice speed you pulled on the salt! I'd give
anything to do that speed one time, even if I
broke.  I could say I did it!

Dick J

Hey, Mayf, I saw a shirt in a catalog, the other
day, that I gotta have my wife order for you.  It
says:

"As a Matter of Fact - I am a Rocket Scientist"

hee hee hee
I love it

Dick J

http://im.yahoo.com/