Zero G's

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Zero G's
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:06:08 -0500
We had an interesting Pass out there on the Salt ... Ever since I have been
racing I had yet to make a Pass that I felt was at Terminal Velocity... or
as Fast as the car would go under the conditions at Hand....

Well our 150hp Nitrous Hit was the very first time I was left out there
hanging at a Particular Speed.... in this case I entered the 4 at 225 and
exited at 226 mph.... Now what that means is that the car was no longer
accelerating...and in that condition the car simply Floats out there....
going fast but FLOATING...not a Pretty feeling I might add.... Ole Dave was
digging it... thought it was the Perfect Pass with that Hit of Juice....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)