Re: Transmissions

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Transmissions
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:55:49 EDT
In a message dated 09/29/2000 1:15:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lsr_man@yahoo.com writes:

<< This might sound like a stupid question but:  How
 do you position the blanket around your
 transmission (auto) so that it doesn't interfere
 with the gear shift linkage (B&M Cable).  No
 matter how I put the blanket, it seems to cover
 the shifting arm.

Dick,
    The tranny blanket I used on my Lakester wrapped over the shift arm and
Morse cable. I just fabbed a bracket to hold the blanket off of the
shifter-arm and and cable so as not to shred the blanket or impede the
arm..........Ardun Doug