WOS

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: WOS
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:38:14 -0400
List

Going through the phone messages, of which there were many after three weeks
on the road, I had one from Wes Potter. He was just calling to make sure we
got back from Utah OK. What a great guy. And all the USFRA members I met
were just as thoughtful and nice as Wes.

My Thanks for a great meet to: Wes Potter, Cris & Ed Shearer, Gary Allen,
Kris and Dan Wright, Bud McManus, Ellen & Gary Wilkinson, Monte Widdison and
all the other USFRA members who worked so hard to put this meet on.

Thanks

John Beckett